Hyperlink in Content
Plans available to: ALL
To insert a link into your page content, open content view.
1. Highlight the text you would like to add a link to.
2. In the formatting bar, select the hyperlink icon:
3. A box will appear for you to enter a URL (link target), and it will also allow you to specify whether you want the link to open in a new window or not.
4. Add a URL, including the http:// or https:// into the box, and select the ‘Open link in new window’ if you prefer.
5. Press Add, and the selected word should now be highlighted green, and when your cursor is over the hyperlink it will show an ‘open link in new tab’ icon: