Hyperlink in Content
Plans available to: ALL
To insert a link into your page content, open content view.
1. Highlight the text you would like to add a link to:
2. In the formatting bar, select the hyperlink icon:
3. A box will appear for you to enter a URL (link target), and it will also allow you to specify whether you want the link to open in a new window or not:
4. Add a URL, including the http:// or https:// into the box, and select the ‘Open link in new window’ if you prefer:
5. Press Add, and the selected word should now be highlighted green, and when your cursor is over the hyperlink it will show an ‘open link in new tab’ icon: