Terms of Service
The term ” WriteMaps” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22 Adrian Grove, Waikanae 5036, New Zealand. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You use WriteMaps at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Hacking or stealing property from this website is strictly prohibited.
- You may not steal or duplicate portions of WriteMaps services and use them elsewhere without written permission from Scott Jehl of WriteMaps.
- WriteMaps does not guarantee that our service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or unsusceptible to attacks from hackers or similar entities. Although we will take precautions to prevent such an event from occurring, WriteMaps is not responsible for any loss of data or content due to system malfunctions, errors, service termination, or hacker abuse.
- WriteMaps claims no right to the intellectual property created by WriteMaps members, but those members who choose to enable public access to their content understand that it may be modified or used by public visitors.
WriteMaps Account Terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We will be striving to constantly improve the user experience of WriteMaps, and in doing so, the tools and features on WriteMaps are subject to change frequently without notice.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information on the SignUp form in order to sign up for WriteMaps.
- A single login may be used by multiple users, but the original registered user is solely responsible for the actions of those users.
- You are responsible for keeping track of your account information, such as username and password.
- If you have enabled public access to your account, please be aware that it is subject to search engine indexing and general access by anyone on the internet.
- You may not use WriteMaps for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You are responsible for the content you posted on your WriteMaps account, even if it is posted by another user to whom you have given sharing access.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, technologies, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Account Termination and Modification
WriteMaps reserves the right to terminate or suspend the account of any user that it deems is in violation of the Terms of Service agreement, or for any reason we feel is necessary, with or without notice.
Although it is unlikely, WriteMaps reserves the right to modify any content that we feel is objectionable in representing the WriteMaps brand.
WriteMaps reserves the right to modify our services and pricing at any time, with our without notice.
WriteMaps will not be held responsible to you for any modifications to our service offerings.
Please direct any further questions about our Terms of Service to our feedback form.